Hannity/Palin Interview Transcript Generator

In case you missed Sean Hannity’s interview with Sarah Palin, you haven’t missed much. You can generate a close approximation of the transcript of the interview using this simple generator:

Step 1) Sean Hannity states typical right wing talking point (fill in yourself).

Step 2) Hannity says, “Don’t you agree Sarah.”

Step 3) Palin agrees, repeats same talking point

Step 4) Repeat Step 1

Of course since this is Palin throw in a few random lies. Andrew Sullivan gives an example of one, with follow up here.

Johanna Markham says:

EXACTLY!  Great post… There’s also a great commentary on this site: No Time To Think

PoliticalWorld says:

It seems that Sean Insanity has a bit of a crush on Ms. Palin, How come he didn’t ask any questions about her ministaer and her relationship to/with him? Or the Insane Worship sessions that they have where they claim to raise the dead and heal the sick and talk to God through a 3rd Floor Portal.

You can’t really look at it like a real interview. It was more like an in-house event with a campaign moderator and candidate. In this case the moderator was needed to prop up the candidate and feed her things to say.

I never expected Palin to turn out this bad. When she was picked we knew she had extreme views and limited experience, but I thought she might at least be an up and coming conservative who could hold her own in an interview. She is clearly way over her head, which I suspect the McCain campaign is now realizing. She is way over her head and I bet McCain is regretting this choice, especially now that the post-convention bounce is over.

RobotPirateNinja says:

Oh, call it was it is, “Propaganda”, plain and simple.

I like the formula though, that’s going on my “guide to crappy media” or as I like to call it, “what bull**it looks like”.

Otis E. says:

spoonfed questions with spoonfed answers……
    hannity was drooling all over himself while this troll spoke.

Wiscy J says:

Dang, I kind of joped there would be a transcript of the interview here, based on the title. Can’t I just read it for myself?

This was written before the transcripts were available on line. I have seen them posted since so hopefully you won’t have much trouble finding the transcripts to read.

If not, just imagine questions such as “Don’t you agree that it is terrible that Obama ____” and “Aren’t they being unfair when they say ____ about you.”